Open Source Projects
- Ronin-S CAN controller
- Affordable studio FIZ drives using Arduino and Futaba servos.
- Art-Net basic rules - Some rules to remember.
- Camera lens gears - Lens gear modulo.
- Ellipsoidal degrees and power tables - The title says everything.
- Ethernet pinout - T-568 configurations.
- GrandMA2 Notebook - Personal notes for using GrandMA2.
- KiNet Protocol - Short notes to implement the protocol.
- LED screens - Configuration notes and passwords.
- Mo-Sys StarTracker - Configuration screenshots.
- PAR can lenses - US vs European names.
- Stage Color Codes - Some conventions to remember.
- Tilta Nucleus-M - Cable pinout.
ArtMedia v2.9.0 Full Package - Last official release.
Ether Action v1.0.0 Full Package - Last official release.
HD Prompter v1.2.0 Full Package - Last official release.
Luminotecnia FX v1.0.3 Full Package - Last official release.
R20 Creator v1.0.3 Full Package - Last official release.
Rmote v1.5.6 Full Package - Last official release.
Scoreboard v1.0.17 Full Package - Last official release.
Spot Interactive v1.0.0 Full Package - Last official release.
- [The Wireless Jungle] - 2.4 GHz interference concepts explained by Preston Cinema Systems.
Capacity Plus DMR IDs
- Capacity Plus IDs - As RadioID.net is not longer assigning IDs for Capacity Plus users, I will be maintaining an IDs list for users that want to be in an Online list.
Codeplugs for México
- If you are so lazy to read, search and program your own radio, you can take this files if they work for you. If there are any programming mistakes or you want zones, channels, contacts, etc in a different way, make your own, I do not care.
- All information is provided as is. Use it at your own risk. I will not provide any support.
- Connect Systems CS700 codeplug -Feb 17, 2018.
- Motorola DEM300 UHF1 codeplug - Feb 17, 2018.
- Motorola DGM8500e UHF1 codeplug - Feb 17, 2018.
- Tytera MD380 UHF XE Codeplug - Feb 17, 2018.
- Motorola hidden options - Thats it!
- Motorola Pinouts - Thats it!
Notes about my systems and stuff
- P25Link project P25Link project.
- P25Link setup P25Link project how to setup.
- Mexico Amateur Repeaters - Current list maintained by XE1F.
- P25Link, P25NX and P25-MMDVM bridge - Information regarding the bridge between P25 networks.
- Repeaters, bridges and nodes - Information concerning XE1F repeaters, bridges and nodes (PTTLink, IRLP, Wave, etc).
- Sync-HDLC <-> Async-HDLC Github project converter board project.
- P25Link project P25Link project.
- W9CR wiki - Link to Bryan W9CR wiki.
AllStarLink & PTTLink
- Beginners Guide - Step by step instructions to create your account and node.
- Beginners Guide ASL-AsteriskNG - Step by step instructions to create your account and PTTLink ASL-AsteriskNG node.
- Node Servers update Dec 2020 - Instructions to fix your node with what ASL board messed up.
- Allmon2 Install - Allmon2 step by step instructions for install and setup Allmon2.
- Website password reset - PTTLink website instructions for password reset.
- Change call sign - Step by step call sign change on site and node.
- Find my node number - How can you find your node number(s) on your account.
- Change node password - Step by step call sign change passwords.
- Config multiple nodes in a QTH - Step by step instructions if you have multiple nodes under one DSL.
- RTCM Voting Configuration - Step by step instructions for setting up a RTCM voting system.
- Raspberry GPIO's Setup - Step by step instructions for enable Raspberry Pi GPIO ports for PTTLink.
Media Wiki Help
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.