- Stage Color Codes - Some conventions to remember.
- Art-Net basic rules - Some rules to remember.
- Ellipsoidal degrees and power tables - The title says everything.
- Ethernet pinout - T-568 configurations.
- GrandMA2 Notebook - Personal notes for using GrandMA2.
- KiNet Protocol - Shore notes to implement the protocol.
- PAR can lenses - US vs European names.
ArtMedia v2.9.0 Full Package - Last official release.
Ether Action v1.0.0 Full Package - Last official release.
HD Prompter v1.2.0 Full Package - Last official release.
Luminotecnia FX v1.0.3 Full Package - Last official release.
R20 Creator v1.0.3 Full Package - Last official release.
Rmote v1.5.6 Full Package - Last official release.
Scoreboard v1.0.17 Full Package - Last official release.
Spot Interactive v1.0.0 Full Package - Last official release.
- ASL Beginners Guide - Step by step instructions to create your account and AllStarLink node.
- ASL Allmon2 Install - Allmon2 step by step instructions for install and setup Allmon2.
- ASL Config multiple nodes in a QTH - Step by step instructions if you have multiple ASL nodes under one DSL.
- ASL Raspberry GPIO's Setup - Step by step instructions for enable Raspberry Pi GPIO ports for ASL.
Codeplugs for México
If you are so lazy to read, search and program your own radio, you can take this files if they work for you. If there are any programming mistakes or you want zones, channels, contacts, etc in a different way, make your own, I do not care.
All information is provided as is. Use it at your own risk. I will not provide any support.
- CS700 codeplug -Feb 17, 2018.
- MD380 UHF XE Codeplug - Feb 17, 2018.
Experience with amateur radio in Mexico
- Most of the HAMs are whackers - Brief explanation of why many HAMs just want privileged communications just to feel they are VIP.
- Mexico Amateur Repeaters - Current list maintained by KM4NNO/XE1F.
- P25Link, P25NX and P25-MMDVM bridge - Information regarding the bridge between P25 networks.
- Repeaters, bridges and nodes - Information concerning KN4NNO/XE1F repeaters, bridges and nodes (ASL, IRLP, Wave, etc).
- Sync-HDLC <-> Async-HDLC Github project converter board project.
- P25Link project P25Link project.
- P25Link project Perl code for P25Link Perl code project with multiple new features.
- W9CR wiki - Link to Bryan W9CR wiki.
Notes about my systems and stuff
Media Wiki Help
MediaWiki has been installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.